Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I couldn't wait to post on my new space and I'll tell you why. This is my spontaneous blog - the part of me that doesn't think before she acts. (See, I even have to refer to myself in second person when I say that.) This is the me that changes direction at a whim, follows rabbit trails, red herrings and paper trails, for no particular reason other than I like the color of the paper.

Stone Pillars is contemplative, more cerebral. I hereby dedicate Paper Trails to the whimsical, colorful, and spontaneous.

2 comments:

allison said...

Congrats and go for it! I can't wait to see what else you pull from your hat...

harold of cardboard . . . said...

karen

allison told me of yer new blog, your new pursuits, thrilled, so happy for you, from all the way over here i sense your explosion, its a treat, best wishes for you . . . its easier with pixxures, ;)

woig